- General information
- Official addresses
- Education system facts
- Learning German
- Exchange programmes
- Germany for young people
Germany for young people
- Youth work and youth policy in Germany and Europe
- Work & life in Germany
- Current topics
- September 15: International Day of Democracy
- In Focus: Cultural Education in Germany
- Environmental education/sustainability in Germany
- European Day of Languages - Perspectives on Multilingualism
- Refugees in Germany: Focus on Education
- Immigration Policy Germany
- Educational Monitoring in Germany (English language resources)
- German literature and searching for literature in Germany
- Jane Austen: Pride and Prejudice
Please browse the left menu bar to view thematic dossiers. You can also subscribe to our English language RSS newsfeed, write to the editor , or check out “What’s new” below. Here, we present topical issues, e.g. new thematic dossiers and documents.
September 26 is European Day of Languages
September 15: International Demcracy Day
This website intends to serve as a starting point for anyone interested in information for refugees at universities in the State of Hessen, Germany. You will find information on: initiatives offered by the universities, studying at a German University, and 'HessenFonds for Refugees' (a scholarship programme).
The German branch of the network for researchers in Europe provides information for refugees who wish to study or research in Germany, including addresses and further advice on legal issues, funding.
How’s Life? is published every two and years, provides a comprehensive picture of well-being in OECD countries and other major economies by bringing together an internationally comparable set of well being indicators that the OECD considers as essential to a good life. It looks at people’s material conditions and quality of life across [...]
Information on international programmes of study at german universities. Search for various criteria: degree/level, field of study, subjects, course language, location, keyword.