- General information
- Official addresses
- Education system facts
- Learning German
- Exchange programmes
- Germany for young people
Germany for young people
- Youth work and youth policy in Germany and Europe
- Work & life in Germany
- Current topics
- In Focus: Cultural Education in Germany
- Education for Democratic Citizenship
- Environmental education/sustainability in Germany
- International Perspectives on Multilingualism
- Refugees in Germany: Focus on Education
- Immigration Policy Germny
- April 23: UNESCO World Day of Books and Copyright
- Educational Monitoring in Germany (English language resources)
- German literature and searching for literature in Germany
- Jane Austen: Pride and Prejudice
Please browse the left menu bar to view thematic dossiers. You can alternatively subscribe to our English language RSS newsfeed, write to the editor , or check out “What’s new” below. In this section, we present topical issues, e.g. new thematic dossiers and documents.
English language information - as of September 2015
The website provides information about the university system in Germany, recognition of degrees, special programmes and funding opportunities for refugees in Germany.
The publication presents facts and figures about the higher education and research system in Germany, including information on research institutions, the social background of students, German students abroad.
This report provides an overview of the structure of education systems in Europe for 2015/16. In total, 42 education systems are represented. Information covers the 28 EU Member States as well as Bosnia and Herzegovina, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Norway, Serbia, and Turkey. For each country, diagrams show how [...]
NEW: The DAAD database of international programmes has been updated, now listing courses for 2016
Information on international programmes of study at german universities. Search for various criteria: degree/level, field of study, subjects, course language, location, keyword.