- General information
- Official addresses
- Education system facts
- Learning German
- Exchange programmes
- Germany for young people
Germany for young people
- Youth work and youth policy in Germany and Europe
- Work & life in Germany
- Current topics
- In Focus: Cultural Education in Germany
- Education for Democratic Citizenship
- Environmental education/sustainability in Germany
- International Perspectives on Multilingualism
- Immigration Policy Germny
- April 23: UNESCO World Day of Books and Copyright
- Educational Monitoring in Germany (English language resources)
- German literature and searching for literature in Germany
- Book Fair 2013: Guest of Honour- Brazil
- Jane Austen: Pride and Prejudice
Please browse the left menu bar to view thematic dossiers. You can alternatively subscribe to our English language RSS newsfeed, write to the editor , or check out “What’s new” below. In this section, we present topical issues, e.g. new thematic dossiers and documents.
You will find information on inclusive education in Germany here, a focus is placed on school education – legal framework, principles, recent developments - an international perspective
The brochure, published by the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy, informs about the system of dual vocation and training that is well established in Germany, combining company-based training with vocational education at school.
In recent years, international organisations have developed diverse indicator-based comparisons of "well-being" and tried to grasp what ingredients determine the quality of life. While education is regarded as a key to happiness, motivation seems to be eqqually important.