- General information
- Official addresses
- Education system facts
- Learning German
- Exchange programmes
- Germany for young people
Germany for young people
- Youth work and youth policy in Germany and Europe
- Work & life in Germany
- Current topics
- September 15: International Day of Democracy
- In Focus: Cultural Education in Germany
- Environmental education/sustainability in Germany
- European Day of Languages - Perspectives on Multilingualism
- Refugees in Germany: Focus on Education
- Immigration Policy Germany
- Educational Monitoring in Germany (English language resources)
- German literature and searching for literature in Germany
- Jane Austen: Pride and Prejudice
The official website by the Federal Government of Germany provides an insight into the functions and members of the federal government in Germany, the English language version focuses on aspects that are of particular interest for international users. A French language version is also available.
The Federal Foreign Office is the control centre of German diplomacy where foreign policy analyses and concepts as well as concrete guidelines for the German missions abroad are drawn up. Le Ministère fédéral des Affaires étrangères est le poste de commande de la diplomatie allemande; il élabore les analyses et les stratégies en politique étrangère et donne des [...]
The Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) is the political body in charge of vocational and higher education and training and research. It is organised into eight departments. The Central Services department is in charge of human resources, budget controlling, including grant awarding proceedings, and information technology in the BMBF. The seven other departments [...]
The Ministry for Employment and Social Affairs (BMAS) is responsible for employment legislation, social security (pension regulations, prevention and rehabilitation) and employment policy. Currently no English language website is available.
The website informs about purposes of German missions abroad, and presents links to embassies, consulates-general, and German Information Centres.