- General information
- Official addresses
- Education system facts
- Learning German
- Exchange programmes
- Germany for young people
Germany for young people
- Youth work and youth policy in Germany and Europe
- Work & life in Germany
- Current topics
- Education for Democratic Citizenship
- In Focus: Cultural Education in Germany
- Environmental education/sustainability in Germany
- International Perspectives on Multilingualism
- Refugees in Germany: Focus on Education
- Immigration Policy Germany
- Educational Monitoring in Germany (English language resources)
- German literature and searching for literature in Germany
- Jane Austen: Pride and Prejudice
April 23 is the UNESCO World Day of Books and Copyright, which is celebrated by events to promote reading and awareness of copyright law in more than 100 countries. This UNESCO website offers articles, events, and background information.
The German website by the official operation partners of UNESCO World Day of Books and Copyright, promoting the objectives and events on the occasion (April 23).
The Library Portal by the Goethe Institute constitutes a comprehensive collection of resources relating to German libraries and the information scene in Germany. It provides systematic overviews of the German library landscape and current and future trends, a schedule of events, and various articles and links as to international and national cooperations of libraries.
The overall objective of this study is to better understand the habits, attitudes and preferences of mobile readers by examining when, how, why and to what extent people in developing countries read on mobile devices. The study also highlights current opportunities and challenges related to mobile reading, in order to inform the work of various stakeholders wanting to use [...]