- General information
- Official addresses
- Education system facts
- Learning German
- Exchange programmes
- Germany for young people
Germany for young people
- Youth work and youth policy in Germany and Europe
- Work & life in Germany
- Current topics
- Education for Democratic Citizenship
- In Focus: Cultural Education in Germany
- Environmental education/sustainability in Germany
- International Perspectives on Multilingualism
- Refugees in Germany: Focus on Education
- Immigration Policy Germany
- Educational Monitoring in Germany (English language resources)
- German literature and searching for literature in Germany
- Jane Austen: Pride and Prejudice
Information of the Department for Education and Skills on the various initiatives and projects as well as research and practice concerning education standards.
Ofsted regulates and inspects childcare and children’s social care and inspects: schools, colleges, initial teacher education, work-based learning and skills training, adult and community learning, education and training in prisons and other secure establishments, the Children and Family Court Advisory Support Service (Cafcass). The reports are accessible via a database.
The Standards and Testing Agency (STA), an executive agency of the Department for Education, is now responsible for the development and delivery of all statutory assessments from early years to the end of key stage 3. This work was previously carried out by the Qualifications and Curriculum Development Agency, which ceased its final remaining functions in March 2012.
The Finnish National Board of Education (FNBE) is the national agency subordinate to the Ministry of Education. The FNBE has a wide range of tasks related to the development of education all through pre-primary and basic education, general upper secondary education, vocational education and training, formal adult education and training, liberal adult education (incl. folk high [...]
Das Online-Journal bietet Beiträge zur kontinuierlichen - insbesondere der im Deutschen Institut für Internationale Pädagogische Forschung (DIPF) und im DIPF-Netzwerk geleisteten - Dauerbeobachtung internationaler Bildungsentwicklung.