- General information
- Official addresses
- Education system facts
- Learning German
- Exchange programmes
- Germany for young people
Germany for young people
- Youth work and youth policy in Germany and Europe
- Work & life in Germany
- Current topics
- In Focus: Cultural Education in Germany
- Education for Democratic Citizenship
- Environmental education/sustainability in Germany
- International Perspectives on Multilingualism
- Immigration Policy Germny
- The Frankfurt Book Fair
- April 23: UNESCO World Day of Books and Copyright
- Educational Monitoring in Germany (English language resources)
- German literature and searching for literature in Germany
- Jane Austen: Pride and Prejudice
The SchulWeb provides its services in order to promote contacts between pupils in Germany, Europe and worldwide, it offers divers contact opportunities for this purpose.
SchulWeb is a community you can shape yourselves; for instance by improving and updating the databases (schools, school newspapers, competiitions etc.).
Currently the data base registers nearly 10,000 records of German speaking schools, approx. 650 Austrian schools, 400 Swiss schools and nearly 200 schools worldwide providing a German language homepage.
Approx. 1.600 school newspapers published by SchulWeb schools, and 160 further newspapers, are registered here.
This category allows for the entry of school radio programmes. School projects and programmes can be searched, and contacts established.
School classes report for other school classes- the school trip data base is a new information service provided by SchulWeb. It lists information about the destination, accomodation and costs as well as activities and highlights of the trip.